North Gaia contractor is located within a few minutes of Junction 9. Here residents have easy access both to the supermarket, restaurants and food court, as well as to the retail shops. It has approximately 600 apartments and a total area 21 518.8m2. It is approximately 1.2 km from the town center, where Yishun North-South Line Station and Yishun Bus Terminal are located.
North Gaia EC launch is in the 1H2022. It is located 15 minutes from Yishun MRT Station. From Yishun MRT Station, you will find four stops at Bishan Interchange. You can then access the Circle Line which connects to the Downtown Line and the North-East Line.
Bukit Canberra is just 2 MRT stations from North Gaia EC. You will find many amenities such as an indoor sports hall, multi-purpose room and a hawker centre. There are also green spaces available for community farming. The community offers lifestyle and other amenities in an naturalistic setting.
A mixed residential property is an executive condominium (EC). The EC is essentially a condominium. Before the EC can become fully privatized, buyers must comply with certain regulations established by the Housing & Development Board.
Private developers create EC and then sell it on government land parcels. Since 1997, the government has sold parcels of land to EC projects through competitive land tenders. Homebuyers who want to live in a secure community with all the amenities of condos can consider Executive Condominiums. These condominiums are also less expensive than other types of residential properties. An Executive Condominium has many benefits
EC is a very popular type of property, but there are some restrictions that homebuyers must adhere to. First, EC prices tend to be lower than private condominiums. EC buyers have the luxury and comfort of living in a condo. Third, EC owners could realize capital gains if they decide to sell their units in the future. It is possible that the EC will become more privatized and they will realize capital gains. Deferred Payment Schemes can be used for financing new ECs. The scheme allows buyers to pay 20% down and then receive the remaining amount when they take possession of their units.
- Limited supply of EC in North Singapore is highly anticipated
- Near Junction Nine & Northpoint Shopping Centre
- This location is near the 40ha Khatib Bongsu Nature Park. The park provides nature living as well as many other amenities.
- The Khoo Teck Puat Hospital can be found close to the integrated health hub in Singapore’s northern region.
- Comprehensive full condo facilities
- A unit layout that is both efficient and functional
- Limited supply of EC, especially in the immediate area, First Move Advantage
- Only the most fortunate are eligible to buy the dream home.
- Increased income ceiling to $16,000
- CPF Grant up to $30,000 for the First Timer
- Existing HDB owners do not have to pay additional buyer stamp duty